1. O LORD, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me.
2. Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God." Selah
3. But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head.
4. I was crying to the LORD with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah
5. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.
6. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.
7. Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek; You have shattered the teeth of the wicked.
8. Salvation belongs to the LORD; Your blessing be upon Your people!!!! Selah
Always remember that your enemies are not flesh and blood.
Your enemies are Satan, his host of fallen angels, and the principalities of this world.
Your family, friends, co-workers, authority figures, spouse, children and others are not your enemies.
Also remember, what Satan means for hard, God ALWAYS means for good.
Therefore, look for the good in every situation. God is working in every detail even when you can not see His hand.
Much love, Murphy