WELCOME!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!
Hope you enjoy the blog; may it bless and encourage you!

Murphy Geer Toerner

My photo
Austin TX and Baton Rouge, LA, United States
I enjoy helping people. I am an encourager and I can see the good in others. I want people to understand what it means to be an authentic Christian and not just a religious "nut." I believe if Christians lived and loved others as Jesus lived and loved others, we would experience more of heaven on earth than hell on earth. These thoughts and writings are intended to encourage you to be who God originally designed you to be. They are also intended to challenge you and make you think. Also, I want you to know that I'm praying for you every day. Blessings, Murphy Blessings to you, Murphy

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Something to Think About



  • God knows all, sees all, is all powerful, and ever present.
  • God is never stupid.
  • He created me to be a human being.  He knows I'm fallible, fragile, and vulnerable.
  • He knows that because of my humanity I have a principle of sin, which indwells me.
  • God knows what I will think, say and do a bazillion years before I do.  Nothing surprises Him.
  • Does God allow me to sin?   He has the power to convict me before I do what is wrong?  He could easily force me to follow Him perfectly.
  • Does He wait to see if I will use my free will to choose His way over my way?
  • Would God ever allow me to sin because He knows that in my brokenness He can capture more of my heart for Him?   
  • God uses my failures and brokenness to turn my heart, mind, face, and will back toward Him.
  • When I fail, I'm reminded of my deep, complete need for my Heavenly Father, my Savior ... Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, my heavenly Power Source.
Murphy Toerner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Murphy's website