WELCOME!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!
Hope you enjoy the blog; may it bless and encourage you!

Murphy Geer Toerner

My photo
Austin TX and Baton Rouge, LA, United States
I enjoy helping people. I am an encourager and I can see the good in others. I want people to understand what it means to be an authentic Christian and not just a religious "nut." I believe if Christians lived and loved others as Jesus lived and loved others, we would experience more of heaven on earth than hell on earth. These thoughts and writings are intended to encourage you to be who God originally designed you to be. They are also intended to challenge you and make you think. Also, I want you to know that I'm praying for you every day. Blessings, Murphy Blessings to you, Murphy

Saturday, March 14, 2009

How Open Is Your Spirit?

Photos by M Toerner; July, 2008
When children are young, you can look at their faces and into their eyes and see that the spirit within them is WIDE open.


Children laugh and play easily; emerse themselves in the moment; express their feelings readily.



An open spirit allows a child to live with little or no shame or guilt. They don't know about how the world works. All they know is they are well loved and cared for.
Jesus tells us that unless we become like little children, we will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Mmmmmmm.
Consider for a moment, how open is your spirit ... right now ... this moment?
If it is open, that is wonderful!!!!
If it isn't, why isn't it?

Ask the Lord for insight or confirmation ... or ask Him for healing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Murphy's website