WELCOME!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!
Hope you enjoy the blog; may it bless and encourage you!

Murphy Geer Toerner

My photo
Austin TX and Baton Rouge, LA, United States
I enjoy helping people. I am an encourager and I can see the good in others. I want people to understand what it means to be an authentic Christian and not just a religious "nut." I believe if Christians lived and loved others as Jesus lived and loved others, we would experience more of heaven on earth than hell on earth. These thoughts and writings are intended to encourage you to be who God originally designed you to be. They are also intended to challenge you and make you think. Also, I want you to know that I'm praying for you every day. Blessings, Murphy Blessings to you, Murphy

Monday, March 9, 2009

Les Miserables


The Chapel on the Campus Youth Choir
presents
Les Miserables
Please check out the information at the churches website.

2 comments:

  1. Two ideas, one I felt overwhelmed by the spirit of God. I was blessed to see such a clear picture of how the law kills and grace brings life. The law with it rigidy pushed(away) and grace pulled inward. One repelled, on compelled. Having seen it before, and it was wonderful- what I found unique in this performance was the palpable power of the prescense of God. I was deeply touched. I will never be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two ideas. What a great picture of the law with it's rigidy and grace with it's acceptance and forgivness. The law pushes the spirit harshly and graces pulls and woes tenderly.One propells,away! The other compels,come!The law knows,grace trusts.
    I felt a distinct difference in this performance. The arena of life in which it was presented was bathed in prayer with the mission, clear. We want this performance to be God breated and that breath I felt as my eyes were misted with the holiness of each melody,the vibrations of each note played. I was truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Murphy's website